- My husband and his indestructible head.(Ep-1)
- Those boxes don’t move themselves.(EP-1)
- Well, I assure you I’m married. To a man. A human one and tall.
- You move at he speed of sound and I can Make a pen float through the air. Who needs to abbreviate?
- In a real magic act everything is fake.
- You, Vision, are the piece of the Mind Stone that leaves inside me. You’re a body of wires, and blood and bone that I created. You’re my sadness and my home. But mostly you’re my love.
- “My wife and her flying saucers”(Ep-1)
- Aren’t we a fine pair?(S-1 Ep-1)
- Forgotten? Oh, Wanda, I’m incapable of forgetfulness. I remember everything. That’s not an exaggeration. In fact, I’m incapable of exaggeration. (S-1 Ep-1)
- Today, we will lie to you, and yet you will believe our little deceptions because human beings are easily fooled due to their limited understanding of the inner workings of the universe. Flourish!
- If tonight doesn’t go well, I think this could be the end.”
Agnes Agatha Harkness
- Hello, dear. I’m Agnes, your neighbor to the right. My right, not yours. (S-1 Ep-1)
- “The only way Ralph would remember our anniversary is if there was a beer named June 2nd.”(Ep-1)
- This is gonna be a gas!
- Many hands make light work. And many mouths make good gossip.(S-1 Ep-1)
- I was just reading a Cracker Jack Magazine article called “how to treat your husband to keep your husband.” Let me tell you, what Ralph could really use is “how to goose your wife so you don’t lose your wife.”
- I do have a suspicious mole on my back that I just can’t see.
- You try telling a 10-year-old that his mother is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
- And I killed Sparky too!
- What kind of housewife would I be if I didn’t have a gourmet meal for four just lying about the place.
- Senior Scratchy just loves the stage! He played baby Jesus in last year’s Christmas pageant.
- This is chaos magic Wanda, and that makes you the Scarlet Witch.
- You have no idea how dangerous you’re, A being capable of spontaneous creation. Yet, here you’re using to make breakfast for dinner.
- I actually did bite a kid once.
- I did not break your rules. They simply bent to my power.
- Don’t be scared. You already lived it once.
- Little orphan Wanda got up close and personal with an Infinity Stone that amplified what otherwise would have died on the vine.
- What happened when he wasn’t there to pull you back from the darkness.
- “The only reason I didn’t clap is because I am afraid to move.”(S-1 Ep-2)
- He was killed by Ultron, wasn’t he?(S-1 Ep-3)
Agatha All Along Lyrics
Who has been messing up everything
It’s been Agatha all along
Who has been pulling every evil strings?
It’s been Agatha all along
And the pity is it’s too late to fix anything.
She is insidious, so perfidious that you haven’t noticed.
Now that everything has gone wrong
Thanks to Agatha
It’s been Agatha all along.
- “It’s Not Like Your Dead Husband Can Die Twice.”
- “Snooper’s gonna Snoop.”