A mother teaches her daughter to fly, introduces her to dream big, leads her to live her life.
In every flight, in every dream, in every life, the print of the way you taught them will remain.
Expressing your feelings in just the right way can be difficult. We’ve gathered the best mother-daughter quotes and sorted them so you can find the ideal section for your special relationship.
Sometimes you want to say “Thank you”, ”HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY on 10th MAY “, “HAPPY DAUGHTER’S DAY on 27th September” or brighten up their day.
We have wide collective ranges of mother-daughter duo quotes which you can easily dedicate to the fantastic mother-daughter duo you know.
Mother daughter quotes in Hindi:
There’s nothing quite as impressive as the unique and unbreakable bond between a mother and her daughter.
The MOMs always want their daughters’ best, and the daughters look after their mother as their role model.
Here are some special quotes that you can dedicate to the special bond and lighten up their day.
- एक माँ को देख कर बेटी को यह एहसास होता है की, माँ बनना भी कितना ख़ास होता है।
- माँ-बेटी का रिश्ता दो दोस्तों की तरह होता है, ऐसे दोस्त जिनकी दोस्ती ज़िन्दगी भर कायम रहती है।
- बेटियां अगर पिता का गुरूर होती है, तो माँ का भी सम्मान होती है बेटियां।
- एक बेटी अपने साथ-साथ अपनी माँ का भी वो सपना पूरा करती है, जो माँ एक बेटी होते वक़्त पूरा नहीं कर पाई थी।
- माँ और बेटी का रिश्ता बिलकुल नींद और ख़्वाब जैसा होता है, दोनों एक दूसरे के बिना अधूरे होते हैं।
- माँ और बेटी के रिश्ते में दूरी भले ही आ जाए पर बाकी रिश्तों की तरह बदलाव नहीं आता।
- माँ बेटी का रिश्ता आईने सा साफ़ होता है क्यूंकि, एक माँ भी कभी एक बेटी थी और एक बेटी भी कभी माँ बनेगी।
- एक माँ-बेटी के रिश्ते में माँ उस सूरज की तरह होती है, जो कभी डूबता नहीं और उस चाँद की तरह होता है जो बादलों के पीछे छुपता नहीं।
- एक बेटी की सबसे पहली शिक्षक और सबसे पहली दोस्त उसको माँ ही होती है।
- माँ अपनी बेटी का हाथ तो थोड़ी देर के लिए ही पकड़ती यही लेकिन उसका दिल हमेशा बेटी में ही होता है।
Like mother, like daughter quotes:
A daughter resembles her mother. A daughter is the biggest treasure of her mother whom she nurtures with care and love.
The mother lives her unfulfilled dreams with her daughter and supports her in all her ups and downs.
Here are some great quotes that you can dedicate the mother-daughter duo you know to cheer them up.
- “There were times when…I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.” – Taylor Swift
- “Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.”– Caitlin Houston.
- “My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star, and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.” – Denise Van Outen.
- “In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes.”
- “A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy C. Fisher.
- My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her.” – Sonya Tecla.
- “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life, the stronger the daughter.” – Anita Diamant.
- The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.” – Sharon Olds.
- “My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite dared to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her wings.” – Erica Jong.
- “We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.” – Letty Cottin Pogrebin.
Funny mother daughter quotes:
A mother sees her childhood in her daughter and lives it once again with her.
The precious bond they share cant be expressed in words as it is engraved in their hearts.
Here is some funny mother-daughter duo quote that you can dedicate to make them laugh a little louder.
- “The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise.” – Rick Riordan
- “Mother-daughter disagreements were, in hindsight; basically mother stating the truth and daughter is taking her own sweet time coming around.” – Barbara Delinsky.
- “Mother and daughter got on very well indeed, with a deep affection founded on an almost complete misunderstanding.” – Mary Stewart.
- “Yes, it’s quite amazing how I continue to shock my mother even after all these years together.” – Eloisa James.
- “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease.” – Lisa Alther.
- “It’s not easy being a mom. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” – Betty White
- “Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children!” – Sam Levenson.
- “Mom, I love you and your super long voicemails.” – Unknown.
- “Our mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we’ve ever met.” – Marguerite Duras.
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?”– Milton Berle
- “Every day I wake up and think: How on Earth did I become so much like my mother?” – Unknown
Daughter is a reflection of her mother quotes:
Her mother is her inhouse angel who possesses the supernatural power who can make every impossible possible for a daughter.
A mother teaches her daughter to be humble and trains her to take her own decisions in life.
Here are some quotes that you can dedicate all the daughters who are a replica of their mothers.
- Mom, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life.
- Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.~ Matthew L. Jacobson
- MOM – a title just above the QUEEN.
- The bond between a Mother and Daughter is like no other. They laugh, they cry, they fight, they hug tight. In the end, their heart and soul connection transcends the test of time.
- Mothers and daughters, they always share a special bond, though near or far apart. The words that would describe it are written on the heart.
- Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in the distance but never in heart.
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.~ Sophia Loren
- A mother is she who can take all others’ place, but whose place no one else can take.
I love my daughter quotes:
When a mother gives birth to a daughter, she promises herself to be there for her, with her always even in her darkest days.
She makes her daughter strong and teaches her to live her life.
Here are some quotes that you can dedicate your daughters to make them feel loved.
- I love you stronger than iron and softer than feathers.
- My love for you could stretch around the world countless times, and when the world is covered, my passion could extend through the galaxy forever moving on.
- If my love for you had a colour, it would be the whole rainbow.
- I love you like the touch of a warm ray of sun, gently heating your soul at the first chance of a chill.
- My love for you is taller than the sky and more comprehensive than the galaxy.
- My love for you is a guiding star leading me into great adventures in a brand-new world.
- From the moment you were born, you became the sun on my planet.
- Like a superhero squad, our love is strongest when we give it together.
- You are the best thing I’ve done with my life.
- Even though my lap is too small, my heart will always have enough room for you.
- I know you’re grown now, but my heart doesn’t realize that. In my heart, you will always be my sweet baby.
- I haven’t been a perfect person, but the one thing I will never regret is bringing you into this world.
- I see the best parts of myself reflected in you, but you’ve made all those qualities even better.
The word for mother-daughter bond:
A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem.
If you are searching for the purest form of love, then look at your mother.
Here are some whelming heart quotes to express the joy between the mother-daughter bond.
- “Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.” – Caitlin Houston.
- “Mother and daughter from the start. Best friends forever from the heart.”
- “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult.
- “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.” – Cheryl Lacey Donovan
- “My mother told me two things constantly. One was to be a lady, and the other was to be independent” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- “A mother’s and daughters love never separated.” – Viola Shipman.
- “The older I get, the more I see The power of that young woman, my mother.” ~Sharon Olds
- “Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away.” – Heather Gudenkauf.
- “A mother’s treasure is her daughter.” – Catherine Pulsifer.
- “A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.”
Do you like our collections? Do you want to add some more quotes to our categories?
Just let us know in the comment section below, and we will do the needful.
We value your feedback and will be overwhelmed to receive it and work on it.